ads

Saturday 4 June 2016

English Drama Text - Becoming Success people



English Drama Script 


BECOMING SUCCESS PEOPLE

NOTHING IS LAST FOREVER

In the corner of city, the street peddlers are playing together
Rif’at     :               wah, at last our class is over
Puji        :               so, now we can work while playing again
Akbar    :               not just that, but while studying also
Rif’at     :               hah,,,
Puji        :               always study… aren’t you bored?
Akbar    :               of course no…study is my live
Puji        :               so sweet!!!!!
(suddenly adi comes)
Adi         :               assalamu’alaikum …….
Akbar    ;               wait, aren’t you  Adi…?
Rif’at     :               rich, boy
Puji        :               what bring you came here?
Adi         :               I’m lonely at home, I want to play together with you, may or no?
Rif’at     :               don’t  you  feel  disgusted  with us   ?
Adi         :               no, actually I will be happy if I can play together with you all
Akbar    :               O.K. let’s play  together!!!!!!
(and then they play together)
“start from now, they make friend, a good friendship. And start from now also all of the stories begin”
                                                                SIX YEARS LATER
Puji        :               candy ….. candy……
Daru      :               snack ….. snack…… just one thousand
Akbar    :               headline for today, eclipse last night because of boom attack in the moon
Aldo       :               hi guys…..
Rif’at     :               waaauuuw…you look enjoy bro….
Akbar    :               what do you mean?
Daru      :               of course, we are enjoy because we are spirit if look for money.
Puji        :               actually, our condition is very nice, we can look for money while playing
Aldo       :               how much money have you got?
Akbar    :               huuuh, I’m not lucky today, up to now my newspaper still  in great quantities.
Rif’at     :               you’d better like me, look for rubbish bro.
Aldo       :               yups, you’d like us
Akbar    :               what ?
Rif’at     :               be peddler is nice bro……!
Daru      :               what’s that ? you’d better sell snack as like me
                                It’s cool man……
Akbar    :               no, whatever will done, I will sell newspaper
 Puji       :               no one buy your newspaper coy….
Akbar    :              yes, I know but I wanna continue my study while selling this newspaper, and I can be up to date And be clever SO,I can study in RU
Aldo       :               o….o…..
Akbar    :               you know guys, RU is my dream
Aldo       :               ah…. It’s impossible
Daru      :               yeah, because your father won’t give you permission
Puji        :               come on let’s go home
PART II
In the akbar’s house , his brother is starving and he want to eat something
Izwar     :               dad,  I am starving dad…..
           I wanna eat, I am really hungry I can’t stand
Father   :               hungry….what do you mind hungry.
                I don’t have money you know!
Izhwar  :               but, you have much money to buy cigarette
Father   :               impolite you are!!!(sambil menampar izhwar)
(suddenly akbar come)
Akbar    :               dad….hold it!.
Izhwar  :               brother, help me please….
Father   :               akbar, your brother is starving. now, where is your money? And buy some food for us!.
Akbar    :               this is my money dad.
(sambil menunjukkan uang recehan hasil jualan)
Father   :               WHAT……!only this, it’s not enough .Don’t you know  there are three person here. It’s just for.
(sambil membuang uangnya dan lalu pergi)
(when the chilldren cry) song……!
DO’A
Akbar is very confused becase his father doesn’ agree if he goes to school again but it is his dream to go to school moreever ‘RU”
Renaldi :               hi.. bro,whats wrong with you?
Rif’at     :               are you sick?
Puji        :               or maybe you have a big problem?
Akbar    :               no I don’t have
Daru      :               come on, share to me, if you need us I will help you.
And the adi is coming and closing to akbar happily
Adi         :               hello everybody
Akbar    :               long time no see
Adi         :               ah, just fifteen days
Daru      :               what did you do? Fifteen days I didn’t see you
Adi         :               ah…..,forget it. I have good news
“now,in my school in RAUDHATUL ULUM”
Akbar    :               what are you kidding?
Adi         :               no I’m not, yesterday my father enrolled me in RU and then they received me
Renaldi :               congratulation!!!
Puji        :               oh my good it’s amazing you can school over there
Rif’at     :               it’s not amazing for him but it’s amazing for us
             Because his father is rich so, he can school everywhere
Daru      :               it’s right. It’s easy for you
Adi         :                yaah…what ever you say. But I have a good news for  akbar
Akbar    :               what is that?
Adi         :               there is a scholarship. And I hope you can join in this scholarship selection
Puji        :               but how about your father? Will he give you permission?
Rof’at    :               I don’t think so?
Adi         :               come on bro….don’t make him down. we are friend so ,we must back him up
Daru      :               but it’s impossible if change akbar’s father manner
Akbar    :               but, I must try first!!but I’m still confused
Renaldi :               Ah…whatever
Akbar    :               bro all of my friends leave me alone
Adi         :               no, you are not alone I’m still with you.
                                YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Akbar    :               O.K bro, I will enroll this selection
(adi mengantar akbar  mendaftar beasiswa RU )
                (And then adi go home. But, on the way there are two free man try to rob him)
PART IV
(The other day the committee of scholarship selection come to adi)
Ikhsan   :               excuse me, I’m from RU, I wanna give you information!
Akbar    :               what is that ?
Ihsan     :               this is the result of scholar selection. just read first.
                O.K  I’m leaving.
Akbar    :               Alhamdulillah, I get it, I get scholarship
( and then akbar go home to give this information to his father)



Part  V
In the akbar house.
Akbar    :               hello dad,
Father   :               what’s up?
Akbar    :               I wanna tell you something, I have ever said to you if I wanna continue my study,
Father   :               yes, BUT the answer is NO, no study anymore, n WORK, that s your duty.
Akbar    :               but I joined selection and than I get scholarship.
 Father:               WHAT…….I have said to you. you may not study .moreover in RU                                              
(kemudian father pergi,dan akbar duduk sedih karena ada yang senang dengan semua ini.lalu izhwar datang)
Izhwar  :               bro, what happened  to you?
Akbar    :               our father is always angry at me
Izhwar  :               be patient, you still have me and your friends who love you
Akbar    :               but, now it’s no anymore, my friends leave me, because of I joined scholarship selection
Izhwar  :               so how? What will you do?
Akbar    :               just pray may they forgive me.
                                And I will wait for them here until they forgive me
                                                RIGHT HERE WAITING
PART
In the other place mr.jefri (adi’s father) meet mr.muflih, he want to persuade him. and then give akbar permite to school.
Jefri       :               assalamu’alaikum…….
Muflih   :               wa’alikum salam….
Jefri       :               excuse me, are you mr.muflih?
Muflih   :               yes I am, what’s up?
Jefri       :               I just wanna tell you about my son
Muflih   :               what do you mean?
Jefri       :               just for information, my son is sick now, he is comma in the hospital now. Yesterday there are two persons tried to kill him.
Muflih   :               what? maybe they are kurdi and kurni
Jefri       :               I don’t care who are they
But, the main point is he wants akbar receive the scholarship
Muflih   :               but, I don’t have money
Jefri       :               sir, it’s scholarship, so it’s free
O.K sir I have to go, thanks for your time

PART VI
In the other place akbar is still sad he misses his friends, and then suddenly his friends come
Daru      :               akbar……..
Akbar    :               hah…. You….
Aldo       :               now, we realize that RU is your dream, your future
Rif’at     :               and we will pray for you may your father give you permit
Akbar    :               thank you my friends, my brother
And then akbar’s father come
Muflih   :               akbar……
Akbar    :               yes dad
Muflih   :               I’m sorry my son, last time I was angry at you
Akbar    :               never mind dad
Muflih   :               and now I give you permit to receive the scholarship and study in RU
Akbar    :               are you sure? thank you dad……..
Muflih   :               but now, I have bad news, adi is comma in the hospital now.
Puji        :               so, we must go there  now, as fast as possible
Rif’at     :               let’s go now
And then akbar and friends go to hospital, but in the hospital they are late. Adi has passed away
(akbar melihat mayat adi,kemudian mendekati mayat adi)
Akbar    :               adi, thank you for all. now, I can study in RU. See you later in paradise
Thank you my best friend












               

0 komentar:

Post a Comment